Questions & Feedback
Careers & Other Opportunities at Meemic
Join Our Team & Serve the Educational Community
Many companies are just about the business side of things, but Meemic is different. We were founded by teachers to serve the educational community. We work hard to deliver best-in-class value to our members. We not only appreciate those in the educational community, we also have a deep appreciation for our employees and independent agents. If you’re looking for a position that’s more than a job, we invite you to explore our newest career opportunities in the insurance industry.
Meemic Insurance Company Offers Diverse Career Paths
At our home office, we employ many talented individuals — including actuaries, marketing managers, claims professionals, and customer service experts. Our team in Auburn Hills, Michigan, embodies the Meemic mission, helping our agents across Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois deliver the highest quality service and outstanding value for our members. Please search our current openings to find one that fits your interests.
Current Meemic Company jobs available
Become a Meemic Exclusive Agent
Are you looking for an insurance career that provides independence, flexibility and unlimited income and growth potential? Are you newly retired from the educational field and looking for new career opportunities? Many of our agents are or were members of the educational community — teachers, school counselors, athletic directors, superintendents and more.
Meemic Insurance Company is looking for motivated individuals to represent our best-in-class insurance products.
Become a Meemic agent
What Do Exclusive Agents Market?
Meemic’s customized insurance products for teachers, staff and administrators are marketed to members of the educational community. Meemic Insurance Services Corp. represents many other insurance carriers, providing Meemic agents with access to a full range of insurance products for clients with unique needs.
Characteristics of a successful Meemic agent:
- Strong leadership attributes
- Positive outlook
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to Meemic’s quality service standards
- Ability to present solutions based on member needs
- Connections to the educational community
- Maintaining Property & Casualty, and Life, Accident & Health insurance licenses
- Investment capital (amounts will vary based on individual circumstances)
Advantages to becoming a Meemic agent:
- Ability to operate as an independent contractor with your own agency
- Exclusive rights to offer Meemic-branded Property & Casualty insurance products
- Option to offer insurance products from other top-rated companies
- Meemic’s training guidance and home office and field support
- New business and renewal commissions, with an opportunity to earn bonuses based on the growth and profitability of your agency
This unique opportunity will allow you, through your expertise and entrepreneurial spirit, to develop an economic interest in your business, which over time can be quite significant.
Learn more about this insurance career opportunity that rewards your ability to create and maintain relationships with members across the educational communities in which you would serve. Contact our Human Resource department at 888-463-3642.