Meemic Foundation Traditional Grant
Need funding for a classroom field trip? Looking for flexible chairs for your students or perhaps support for your STEM initiatives? Whatever the need, The Meemic Foundation is here to help with many of your special project needs!
Beginning July 5, 2017, Foundation club members* are invited to apply for our 3Q2017 Traditional grant for funding up to $500 to support your classroom, department, campus or district needs.
Please make note of these important dates:
- Grant applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET September 30, 2017
- Applicants notified of grant status no later than December 4, 2017
- Funding will be available beginning January 8, 2018
- Funding must be used by June 30, 2018
- Final report is due (with copies of receipts) by August 1, 2018
To optimize the grant application experience, we offer these suggestions:
- Ensure your principal/school leadership is aware and has approved your plans to apply for this grant.
- Review the sample grant application
- Review our final report guidelines, making note of its requirements if your grant is selected for funding.
- MOST IMPORTANT - Complete your grant application offline first. This will allow you to work at your own pace on the questions. A blank template of the grant application questions is provided here to get you started.
- Before the grant application deadline of September 30, log in to your Foundation Club Account to input your responses into the online Traditional Grant application. Only those applications submitted using the online application form will be reviewed and considered.
Ready to get started? Login to your Foundation Club member account* to apply for a Traditional Grant.
Not a Foundation Club member? It’s easy to join. Register now!
Educational institutions must have a physical presence and operate within the states of Illinois, Michigan or Wisconsin. Only Foundation club members that are employed at an eligible school are qualified to apply. Grant applications will be divided by region or state, reviewed and judged by a selection committee. No more than three winners can be selected per school per grant round.
*Only Foundation Club members that are current members of the educational community are eligible for this grant.