Questions & Feedback
Life Cycle Guide
Is It Time to Adjust Your Insurance Coverage?*
Did you just buy a house or make renovations? Get married? It’s always a smart idea to talk to your local Meemic agent
about your insurance during major life changes. We can work on adjusting your insurance coverage to help fit your changing needs.
Below are some general items to discuss with us:
- Is contact information up-to-date?
- Have home alterations been made (e.g., additions, finished basement, updated kitchens/baths)?
- Have home improvements been made (e.g., roof, electrical, heating, plumbing systems)?
- Has an outdoor structure or a recreational vehicle been purchased?
- Has a wood stove been installed?
- Has a home business been started or has the leasing/farming of land begun?
- Is there jewelry, or other valuable items, that have special insurance needs?
- Are indoor/outdoor service workers employed by the homeowner?
- Has a security alarm system been installed or updated?
- Are you properly covered for a sump pump failure or sewer back-up?
- Has there been a change to the mortgage or mortgage company?
- Is optional Identity Theft coverage needed?
- Are you getting the multi-policy discount?
Your agent welcomes the opportunity to assist you with:
- A review of all policies and discount opportunities (e.g., eligibility for claims free discount, home security system discount and more)
- Helping you to select coverage based on your life stage and current needs
- Any other questions regarding your insurance coverage
- Sharing the value of becoming a AAA Member (for great discounts, identity theft protection and world-class Emergency Road Service)
*Coverage is subject to all policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations.