Questions & Feedback
Illinois Auto Insurance for Educators
Meemic was founded by educators to provide educators with the highest quality insurance at an affordable rate. We’ve been helping faculty, administrators and staff save on car insurance for more than 70 years — so, if you’re shopping for car insurance in Illinois, we’ve got you covered. Our members enjoy savings of up to 35% and exclusive benefits and discounts developed specifically for educators.
*For Illinois auto insurance policies, state law requires the following minimum coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per person/$50,000 per occurence
- Property Damage Liability: $20,000 per occurrence
- Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 per person/$50,000 per occurrence
- Underinsured Motorist: $50,000 per person/$100,000 per occurrence
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $15,000 limit
These are just minimums and your personal situation may call for higher limits or additional coverage. If you’re not sure which Illinois auto insurance coverage is right for you, let’s talk. We’re here to help.
Get Started with an Auto Insurance Quote
Ready to find out which Illinois auto insurance discounts are available to you? Get started with an auto quote today or contact a local Meemic agent. Your agent can help you find the coverage that’s just right for you.
*Coverages reflect legislation scheduled to take effect Jan. 1, 2015.