Meemic and AAA, an Exceptional Option for Insurance in Georgia
While widely known for Roadside Assistance, AAA is also a top-rated insurance provider — with an uninterrupted history of “A” or better ratings extending back into the early 1900s.
Meemic is not only a member of the AAA family of companies, it also has a long and proud tradition as a growing member service organization — dedicated exclusively to serving teachers. Meemic also gives back to the community with grants for teachers through The Meemic Foundation and Foundation Club.
Meemic was founded by educators more than 65 years ago, and has earned high marks by providing school employees with exceptional insurance and fast, convenient claims service. In fact:
- Nearly 50% of school employees in Meemic’s home state of Michigan are Meemic Members.
- Following a claims experience, 97% of Members are likely to refer someone to Meemic.*
Now, thanks to Meemic’s relationship with AAA, you can enjoy the benefit of both organizations’ tradition of member service and protection to better serve you as a member of the educational community here in Georgia.
Teachers and school employees deserve, and have earned, special protection and coverage — at a discount. As a teacher, you:
- serve society in a very special way and have earned our collective thanks.
- do a unique job, with demands at home and after school, and have a true need for additional coverage.
- are educated, responsible and careful: A teacher’s ethic to “be prepared” and “better safe than sorry” deserves a discount.
Trusting your insurance to AAA-Meemic not only can save you money (with added educator-specific coverage) you’ll join with thousands of other Members to enable Foundation grants awarded to classroom teachers (perhaps even yourself!).
* Based on a 2016 survey of Members
Questions & Feedback